Monday, June 4, 2012

my journey

Heloooowww blogverse! 
How are you today? I hope you're good :) hmm I wanna tell bout my journey when I went to Padang :D
yep I usually go to padang once a year to see my grandparents, my family, my land + garden, my cows, etc.
I nurture cows and land as investasi xoxo ;p
ok next, here me and mom at pasar aua ( don't know how write pasar aua) hihihi sorry x) many photos I have but I kinda lazy to upload this ;p I visited the most famous in Padang's Jam Gadang :) I buy some accecoris like bracelets, necklaces, sun glasses, rings, earrings, hangers of padang, etc.

me and mommy



this me, my young sister, and my old cousin (wearing pink veil) :D this photo taken before me and my family go to Padang (my beloved home at sumatra) :) so it's fun journey. love it!
my sister
ok enough for this, bye blogverse! love you lots. muaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh :*

No comments:

Post a Comment